April 3, 2012

my Journey



Life is about a journey

a short trips in the world to eternity in the afterlife

in my life, I devote a moment of life in photography
through my eyes..


For me every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home



Time is a companion that goes with us on the way. 
It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again.

What we leave behind is not as important as how we live.

I enjoyed this trip in my life


Experience is the best teacher of all. 
And for that, there are no guarantees That one will Become an artist.
Only the journey matters

Focus on the journey, not a destination. 

Joy is found not in finishing an activitybut in doing so


When you have completed 95 percent of your journey, you are only halfway there

I wanted to capture what I see 

and it comes from my heart 
and communicate with my eyes


-Capturadiso 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Capturadiso is....

Friends